Campaign of the Month: May 2008
Character Creation follows that given in the World of Darkness book with a few exceptions.
1. Select character concept. Remember, your character has chosen to put their life at risk by being an adventurer of some type. Common reasons for adventuring include: money, fame, curiosity, just part of their job, or a feeling of duty.
2. Attributes: This is done by the book
3. Skills: This is done by the book. See the Skills section for additional information on new skills
4. Skill Specialties: This is done by the book
5. Supernatural Template: Your characters will not be receiving a supernatural template. Instead you will get to select some special (usually supernatural) abilities. You receive 3 dots to spend on abilities. All characters start with 3 out of 3 mana. See the Abilities section for a listing.
6. Advantages: This is done by the book with the exception of Health and Morality. Health dots are equal to Size + (2 * Stamina). Morality will not be used in this campaign.
7. Merits: This is done by the book. See the Merits section for additional Merits available